Friday, 9 March 2012

Billy Bishop Airport gets a tunnel to more profits and more destinations.

It's amazing that we have gone from wanting to remove the airport to now creating a tunnel. I remember when this was an issue in Toronto. Now, Porter Airlines, has shown it can work! Porter has become one of the de facto airlines considered when wanting to travel to Montreal, Ottawa, Boston, New York, Nortern Ontario and even Myrtle Beach. There are far more destinations to list, including the east coast and the potential of expanding to the west. Again, many were not sure if it would even work, yet it has. Now with the prospects of a tunnel I imagine that Billy Bishop Airport will get even busier. I am sure some of the residents of the area are not happy, but in the end what choice do they have. It's all progress I guess.

By: Chadich Thomas

Harper, Ford to announce funding for tunnel to Billy Bishop: report - 680News:

No comments:

Post a Comment